State level Entry Test

Engineering & Engineering Technology Programs


What is SEET:

SEET Stands for State Engineering and Engineering Technology Entry Test. If you take this test, you can use the result of this test to get admission in the Mirpur University of Science and Technology (Mirpur AK), University of Pooch Rawalakot (UPR, Rawalakot) and University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (UAJK, Muzaffarabad).

Who can appear in SEET:

If you are a student who has passed FSc or are waiting for results of FSc 2nd year, you can apply appear in SEET and apply for admission in any of the above Universities.

I have my FSc in Pre-medical or ICS, can I get admission into Engineering Programs?

The Pakistan Engineering council has recently agreed to allow both Pre-medical and ICS students to get admission into engineering programs. Therefore, you can take SEET and get admission into engineering programs with any of the above FScs.

What are the test dates and deadline for registration?

The details are given in the advertisement at the end.

To get admission, do I need to do anything else or just take SEET?

Admission is separate than SEET. To get admission, you have to go to the website of the University where you want to get admission.